Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Company Jacksonville
If you’ve suffered a fire and smoke event, you know that even if your contents weren’t burned, you still need to get the smoke smell out of your contents and the staines removed.
Once everyone is safe and the fire is out, We move quickly to keep any damage from fire, smoke or water from getting it worse. If you need a fire damage restoration company in Jacksonville, call us now to start the restoration process.
With All Things Restored, LLC, you will have peace of mind knowing we have a process that protects your property, contains cost, and makes it easy to communicate with your insurance company.
Step 1: Emergency response and assessment
Within minutes our crew will be enroute to your home or business. We’ll quickly asses what needs to be done and through the night if needed to board up and holes in your structure, evacuate any water, tarp the roof, or anything else that needs immediate attention. All of this is performed on the first visit.
Step 2: Personal and confidential consultation
We will sit down with you to explain what happens next and to set expectations. We will also look at your insurance policy with you, give you our advice and get a game plan to get your property back in shape.
Step 3: Fire cleanup
We make sure and address all the contents in your home. Each one will need a different method to remove soot, and clean so that it doesn’t smell like smoke. We handle it all from the artwork on the walls, to the shirts in your closet and everything in between.
Step 4: Reconstruction
With all evidence of the fire removed, we’ll get to work putting everything back together. Our extensive network of tradespeople means you will get back in your home office as soon as possible. Getting your life back to normal is our top priority.
Fire and smoke damage restoration is a complex process that involves cleaning, repairing, and restoring a property that has been affected by a fire. The restoration process aims to bring the property back to its pre-fire condition, addressing not only the obvious fire damage but also the often-overlooked smoke and water damage that can result from firefighting efforts. Here’s an overview of the steps involved in fire and smoke damage restoration:
- Assessment and Inspection:
- The restoration process begins with a thorough assessment of the extent of the fire, smoke, and water damage. This helps determine the appropriate restoration plan and the scope of work required.
- Safety and Securing:
- The safety of occupants and workers is a top priority. If the structure is compromised, temporary supports or shoring may be needed to prevent further damage.
- Any hazards, such as unstable structures or exposed electrical wiring, are identified and addressed.
- Water Removal and Drying:
- Smoke and Soot Removal:
- Smoke and soot can permeate various surfaces, leaving behind strong odors and discoloration. Specialized equipment and techniques are used to clean and deodorize affected areas.
- HEPA vacuums, ozone generators, and thermal fogging machines may be used to remove odors and contaminants.
- Content Cleaning:
- Personal belongings and furnishings affected by smoke and soot are carefully cleaned and restored. This may involve dry cleaning, wet cleaning, or specialized techniques depending on the material.
- Structural Cleaning and Repair:
- Walls, ceilings, floors, and other structural components are cleaned, repaired, and repainted as needed.
- In some cases, sections of drywall or other materials may need to be removed and replaced due to severe damage.
- Odor Removal:
- Persistent odors from smoke and fire can be challenging to eliminate. Air scrubbers, ozone treatments, and thermal fogging may be used to neutralize odors.
- Restoration of Belongings:
- Furniture, electronics, clothing, and other belongings are cleaned, repaired, and restored as much as possible.
- Items that are beyond repair may need to be documented for insurance purposes and replaced.
- Documenting and Communicating:
- Detailed documentation, including photographs, lists of damages, and repair estimates, is prepared for insurance claims.
- Final Cleaning and Inspection:
- The property undergoes a thorough final cleaning, ensuring that all traces of damage are addressed.
- Inspections are conducted to verify that the restoration work meets safety and quality standards.
- Final Walkthrough and Handover:
- Once restoration is complete, the property owner is typically given a final walkthrough to ensure their satisfaction with the restoration work.
Fire and smoke damage restoration requires expertise, specialized equipment, and careful attention to detail. Call All Things Restored LLC today to learn more.